WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT THE ART & ANTIQUES FAIR OLYMPIA
Returning to London for it's 47th edition, The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia will run from 19 - 28 June. It is a key event in the global art and antiques calendar hosting 160 dealers showcasing a vast array of items from antique to the present day. Loved by collectors, interior designers and those looking for exceptional pieces for stylish interiors, the Fair offers the finest selection of pieces from furniture, textiles, decorative objects and art to jewellery, ceramics, sculpture and more.
Rose Tarlow, Interior Designer
"For the past 25 years, I have never missed an Olympia summer fair. I always find wonderful treasures. It's amazing to find so many exceptional dealers under one roof."
“We’re besotted with The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia, which will be serving up delights… There will be plenty to lose your mind over, so don’t miss out.”
TOP 10 REASONS TO VISIT
- 160 of the world's leading art, antiques and contemporary dealers
- Buy with confidence knowing that every item is checked by a team of experts
- A wealth of exhibitor expertise and knowledge
- An impressive line-up of speakers for the talks programme - The Interior Design Talk Series will be confirmed very soon.
- Late night opening, until 9pm Wednesday 19 June and Thursday 27 June
- Discover more art than before, with galleries featuring a diverse range from Modern British and contemporary to Old Masters, 18th and 19th century art, prints and posters
- A treasure trove of art, antiques, furniture, sculpture, jewellery, ceramics, decorative pieces, textiles and collectors’ pieces will be on sale
- Highlights tours around the fair will be hosted by independent art consultants - Fine Art Source
- Find an unrivalled selection of antique jewellery including pieces from Cartier, Boucheron, Vacheron Constantin and Tiffany
“...the Fair boasts 160 dealers, which promise to tempt visitors and buyers alike with a mesmerising array of beautiful art and objects, from rare coins to the boots worn by the commander-in-chief of the British Forces fighting in South Africa during the Anglo-Boer War.”
The New York Times
“The grande dame of London’s summer fairs”