18ct gold and freshwater pearl. Length approx 7cm
- Fair partners
- About us
The Three Graces by northern artist Brian Bradshaw, oil on canvas, framed.
British, c. 1923
Set in 18 ct gold with small diamonds in centre of each flower, c 1970.
The river Thames looking towards St. Paul's by D.Turner signed and dated1802
A captivating erotic early 20th century gilt and enamel cold painted bronze figure of a semi clad lady with fencing sword, raised on a shaped Brazillian green onyx base, signed Bruno Zach and stamped Austria. This is a wonderful large example of the artist's work that captures the sensuous nightlife of inter-war Berlin.
Date : 1925
Condition : Excellent Original Condition
Height : 71 cm
Materials : Cold Painted Bronze
Large vase with lusterware art nouveau decoration by Italian master Galileo Chini, Arte della Ceramica manufactory, Fontebuoni.
Florence, c. 1902-1904
Each comprising an illusionistic painted and drawn trompe l’oeil composition, depicting book pages, engravings, watercolours, drawings, scientific diagrams, maps, sheet music and lace and ribbons, arranged on a background of coloured paper. One signed by Tomaso Chiuso and dated ‘in Roma 1770,’ the others attributed to the artist through their similarities to his signed work.
Tomaso Chiuso was an artist specialising in trompe l’oeil compositions, active in Rome...
A Dutch engraved light baluster wine glass of fine quality.19.5 centimetres tall.
The round funnel bowl is well engraved with a ship and "T'welvaren van de negotie".
Signed, oil on canvas 66 x 46 cm (26 x 18in)
A mid 19th century ebonised and gilt bronze mounted stand in the Louis XIV style. The shaped top with circular moulded rim, above three shaped supports with brass line inlay united by a platform stretcher. The well cast and chased mounts when removed are each incised to the reverse 'Blake'. The three sabots each incised visibly when inverted.
Harry Holland b.1941, B.E.A., 1971-1974, Oil on canvas
Size: 115 x 180 cm
Alan Davie 1920-2014, Heavenly Bridge, 1960, Oil on canvas.
A pair of leather boots that belonged to Lord Roberts, Commander-In-Chief of the British Forces fighting in South Africa during the Anglo-Boer-War.
Size: 38cm/15in diameter